Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's really happening!!

I'm really leaving! I really do get to be by myself for seven hours of traveling--oh the reading, people watching, journaling, silence-enjoying I get to do! I really do get to visit with my friend Becca and meet her daughter! I really do get to spend an entire day scrapbooking with her! I really do get to FINALLY have some Korean food and go to HOBBY LOBBY!!!! I get to have Chick-fil-A! I get to go to their house church and meet all of her friends!

And I really do get a full four days of mommy-vacation!!!

THANK YOU, JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about you and hoping you're filling up on Grisham, Korean food, Chick-fil-a,
scrapbooking, and friendship!

Maybe winter will really be over by the time you get back to MT to see how your garden groweth. Hope you feel rested, renewed, refreshed, rejuvenated!