Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Life in Pictures

As I've mentioned, I know that people look at blogs to see pictures of people's lives. So, here you go! These are pictures of our small group potluck at our house this past Sunday. We had eighteen adults & kids and with the dishwasher we had the kitchen clean in 15 minutes. It was glorious. We realized that due to the size & layout of our house & yard that during the summer we could have as many as 50 people over to eat. Sounds like a graduation party to me....just 15 years away! HA!









Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mandi! said...

Hooray! I'm finally caught up on "the Rhodes'":) Except I didn't see a shot of you... Sounds like your life is running parallel to mine- only you have an extra child:) TTFN~

Summer said...

I do recall that at your going away bash we had at least 70 people over...and no, I'm not kidding! It was CRAZY!!!!!!

Mary Thorson said...

Love seeing the pictures! I hope your mommy vacation was wonderful and refreshing.

Dani said...

LB, missed you this trip but glad you got your vacation. The kids are beautiful. It was wonderful to get to visit with Jeremy and play with Hannah and Benjamin. Hopefully will get a chance to catch up with you next time.