I reported falsely on yesterday's post. As of yesterday I had 19 hours left in this week, not left in busy season! Bummer, I know :(
Still pluggin' away at tax returns. I enjoy doing tax returns. I really do. But I feel like I've been gorging on them. It's much the same feeling (I'm sure you won't believe me) that I get after I've scrapbooked for hours and hours on end. It's enjoyable, but there is a limit!
I'm ready for spring. My North Carolina self knows that the weather is suppose to be 60 degrees with flowers planted by now. Not 30 degrees with snow on the ground. But somehow in His amazing ways, God is giving me a good attitude through the ice.
My newest project to add to Jeremy's list--we are going to paint our refrigerator. It's too small for what we will (eventually) need and it is a terrible almond color that does not match the kitchen, but it does work. Might as well continue using the thing until it either dies or we truly outgrow it. Just for the record, it is smaller than a 18 cu ft. That's pretty tiny for a girl who likes to cook! Need I tell you that Jeremy has 16 projects on his list before September? :)
Off to more work!
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Only 19 projects? Come on...I know he can handle a lot more than that. Plus you have other kids...put them to work!
Let's get together soon. I am free whenever! I know you are busy with the wedding stuff for Alisha, but if you want to get together sooner that would be awesome! If not, then I am here next week also before we go on vacation. Praise God. We booked tickets to the beach the day two feet of snow dumped on us in APRIL!!!!
where are you? just curious.
Time for an update! Where have you been?????? I am thinking we will have to get together once I return home because this week has come and gone and I still have all the packing and cleaning to do!!!!!!aaggghhh!!!!!
Post a Comment