In 19 chargeable hours I'll be on my way to a vacation with my family!! (Well, apart from the 8 hour test that Jeremy has to take.) And when I get home from my vacation, I'll be back to a 10 houra week schedule and, hopefully, a more normal life where I can have people over for dinner, go to a small group (or start one!) and see my husband for more than the 20 minutes that we are trying to get food into the kids' mouths at dinner and the 10 minutes we are getting ready for bed. I'm ELATED! I think it is propelling me through the fatigue :)
No work has happened on the cabinets in the last few days, but I promise to have pictures up when I do!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hurray, Hurray! And scrapbooking til the wee hours of the morning with a friend that needs a break from, what we call, birthday season. From March 28th to July 12th we celebrate 12 birthdays. Ug...I mean, yea!
Fun! Where are you going? Somewhere exotic and warm?
Post a Comment