Thursday, January 31, 2008

Praise God!

I can't stand having a rental house. I really can't stand it. Not the work involved (which varies) but the uncertainty of having renters/not having renters and then possibly paying two mortgages a month! YUCK! And this month, in less than 24 hours, the current renters went from wanting to renew their lease for 6 months to moving out in less than 30 days! But, I am happy to report, that the Lord has once again proven Himself faithful in providing. THANK YOU, GOD!! It is really convicting to be worrying about having renters while watching the Veggie Tales' "Gideon" which is all about trusting the Lord, or to be reading David and Goliath to your two year old. Kids are good for a lot of reasons :)

As a side note, if you want something beautiful to look at, check out this:

http://www.uppercaseliving.com/OurProducts/InspirationalIdeas/

This stuff is awesome! I have no idea the cost...I'm in process of getting a catalog...but it still makes your home look like something out of Pottery Barn, which should truly be the goal of all of our lives (read ladened with sarcasm). But, in honesty, doesn't it just look like fun??

2 comments:

Katie Glathar said...

Lb it is $11.95! You would still need to get a board but I am sure that I can find one in my husbands stash that you could use and stain!

Rachel Melone said...

Love the sarcasm. Also love the fact that I can now claim you as a friend who I can be myself around. I.e. Sarcastic, insensitive, tell-it-like-it-is self. Fun talking to you today!!!