Saturday, May 19, 2007

Too much TV?

It is hard to not utilize the TV as a babysitter, especially in the midst of packing up our house. Hannah loves BOZ, "the green bear next door." I don't mind him to much either. Pretty catchy songs, good message, fun animation. The only time Hannah will sit still is during a BOZ DVD, and she will sit so still that she looks like she is in a coma. Today, she had her first movie quote. Perfectly replicating a scene in one of the movies she strokes her little chin with her pointer finger and thumb and says "Hmmm....I see..." Then she stroked Benjamin's chin and did the same thing.

I must say that when my 21 month old quotes movie lines it either means she has the memory of my sister (and is a future theatre major!), or we are watching a wee too much TV.

I'll decide that after I unpack my boxes in Great Falls!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta meet this BOZ! Sounds like my kind of guy. Nenang

Anonymous said...

I had that same feeling when Andrew's first phrase was "and viewers like you." But it did allow me to take a shower in peace, so sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!

Christel louise said...

Quirky! LB I hope you don't mind I added you to my blog!!!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog!! Thanks for the good read.... I had a moment to sit and relax:)