I finished 34 hours of CPE!! Yeay!! No more CPE until January :)
If Jeremy is on time, he is only 1.5 hours from landing in Dallas! Only 5.5 hours from meeting me at the baggage claim!! YEAY!!!
I got to go to Hobby Lobby BY MYSELF yesterday and just walk around the HUGE store of very pretty things. There is just something about looking at beautiful things that makes my heart happy (especially when there is instrumental praise and worship music playing through the sound system!). Hip-hip-horray for being in North Carolina!!!
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have a wonderful time with Jeremy and your families! I hope you get a good date night at a restaurant that doesn't serve kimchee :)
I bet Jeremy is even more excited to see you two! Hurray for little trips to fun stores without the distraction of if you have enough snacks, diapers and toys that they can throw on the ground over and over! I love to just let my mind wander over the possibilities of crafts to do, scrapbooking and decorating that will never be! Enjoy
How was watching the VT game today, in real time! I see that they won! GO HOKIES!
Post a Comment