Friday, August 18, 2006

Shots of the week




Ok, so I have a $200 camera and I'm not a photographer, but I can tell a difference in my picture taking lately. I was pretty happy with these shots :)

It is amazing how much Hannah has changed in just one week. She actually sounds like she is trying to have a conversation with us rather than just repeating "mamamamamama" and "dadadadada" all of the time. And when she talks, her voice gets high pitched and she starts giggling as though she just said the FUNNIEST thing. In ways hard to describe, her personality is starting to really shine through, too. She has discovered her tongue, and will sit down, stick her tongue out and lean back as far as she can. Weird. And when she is around six month old, she pets their head like a dog. (We'll have to work on that one.) It has been a very rewarding week of mothering. Praise God for the opportunity!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

You are improving. Great pictures.