Wednesday, August 16, 2006
My birthday
Yes, yesterday was my birthday. I'm three cubed. :) My husband gave me the BEST present ever--himself! Yes, my top love language is quality time and my second is service, so for my birthday Jeremy took the day off from work to be home with me and to take care of the house/Hannah so that I could stamp and scrapbook all day! My parents sent me money to go out to lunch and then we got a babysitter to go out for coffee ALONE that night. (Our weekly babysitter was in the states for a month, so date night has been hard to do lately.) We talked for 2.5 hours and I had the BEST latte! Hard to believe I had to come to Korea for a good latte. And so here I am, three cubed plus a day with 20 beautiful cards made and the cover (and most important) page of Hannah's scrapbook almost finished. What a WONDERFUL birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to go, Jeremy!!! So glad you had a good birthday. Keep that day in the memory box to pull out and cheer you up during the next exercise :)
I had no idea that we were the same age. I really need to stop referring to myself as just out of high school. hee hee! Anyway, sounds like you had a great birthday! Blessings to you!
Happy Belated Birthday! I love you LB
What a great Birthday!
I am glad that is was well-celebrated.
Post a Comment