Friday, July 07, 2006

Romantic Getaway

Yes, you read it right--Romantic WITH the man! Jeremy's parents volunteered to watch Hannah Sunday & Monday so that we can run away to the Dragon Hill. We are beyond excited. We will be leaving Sunday morning after breakfast, doing a little shopping, having lunch, and then checking into our room for 24 hours of fun, naps, reading, more fun, eating in the hotel, sleeping, more fun, breakfast, another nap, and finally heading to the chiropractor. Who could ask for more?!?! Happy Early Anniversary to us!! (Our actual anniversary is Aug. 19th, but Jeremy's parents will be long gone by then!!) I can already tell you it will be SPECTACULAR. Can you tell that I'm excited!?!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Congrats on the get-away!! I am so excited for the two of you. Well needed one-on-one time for sure. You will be so refreshed. How wonderful.

We are still awaiting our first get-away.....16 months and counting. Can we borrow your in-laws?! hehehe!

Susie said...

I love the 'and more fun' part. And Happy {early} Anniversary, you love birds ;)

Angela said...

And SEX! What about SEX??? Lots of SEX!!! =^) Oh, come on. Someone HAD to say it. I hope you have lots of fun and come back refreshed and re-energized!

Laura Beth said...

Oh Angela, what do you think fun and more fun is!?! He he he :) Just trying to be discreet. Ha!