Tuesday, July 11, 2006
The Sequel
That's what we are calling the next addition to the Rhodes household--the Sequel. Kind of catchy name, isn't it? Yep, Jeremy & I are joining the ranks of the two children families! Our due date is January 27th, which is one day shy of exactly 18 months from Hannah's due date. As many of you know, Hannah was 11 days late, so I'm preparing myself for a February delivery date. Kind of crazy, huh? Two kids! My dad always said that one out of every twelve babies are Korean babies. Now I'll have two of them :) My dear friend Katie and I got to experience our first round of pregnancies together--our daughters are two weeks apart to the day. God thought it would be pretty funny if our second children were close in age, too. Congratulations Katie & Mike!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
congrats! How exciting and what a wonderful blessing for you and Jeremy!
Have a healthy and happy 9 months!
You are speedy my friend! Congratulations! I love you!
Congrats!!!!
So you really didn't need that Dragon Hill getaway as much as we thought, huh? Congratulations, and maybe you'll be a 3 child family :)
hooray, now I can tell the world freely!!! And how fun about Katie, too. Scary how many babies are entering this world that I actually know!
Congratulations, LB, Jeremy and Hannah!!! I was thinking the same thing as wendy!!!
Congrats to the two (or should I say 3!!) of you!! How exciting for your little family! I will keep you in my prayers for a wonderful 9 months and speedy delivery!
Love to you and your family!
Beth
Congrats to the two (or should I say 3!!) of you!! How exciting for your little family! I will keep you in my prayers for a wonderful 9 months and speedy delivery!
Love to you and your family!
Beth
Congratulations dear LB. :) Feel good, friend!
Post a Comment