it's funny what Katie said...that's what people say about babies, too, or pretty close :) They are CUTE though. I realize now why God made puppies, kittens, and babies so darn cute; it gives us the love for them to endure the baby stage!
Hello Laura Beth! I saw your "newest addition" blog title on Cortney's site and had a confused expression on my face....I had to think if it was possible for you to have had another baby already!!!! You GFCC girls have out done me on the baby making business! I am glad to see how beautiful and happy you all look! J
9 comments:
Awwwww!
How cute! Enjoy having a dog. It will get better as she grows out of the puppy stage.
a puppy!! wow...you are brave! :) He looks sweet and like he'll be quite the entertainment for the kids and you.
it's funny what Katie said...that's what people say about babies, too, or pretty close :) They are CUTE though. I realize now why God made puppies, kittens, and babies so darn cute; it gives us the love for them to endure the baby stage!
WHAT? You got a dog!! I need to hear the story of how that happened.
LB, you are just full of surprises. :) She's very cute.
She is very cute...all I can say is that I love my husband as well! The dog is still here!
Hello Laura Beth! I saw your "newest addition" blog title on Cortney's site and had a confused expression on my face....I had to think if it was possible for you to have had another baby already!!!! You GFCC girls have out done me on the baby making business! I am glad to see how beautiful and happy you all look! J
Blogatage --
This is not a puppy. This is a hunting tool. An intent, focused waterfowl-retrieving machine. Think of it as gun. . . that eats.
Post a Comment