Thursday, December 18, 2008

Can you see me?

Have you watched the first Home Alone movie? Do you remember the chaos in the house the night before they all flew to France? That's me. Right now. As I type this. In less than 12 hours I will be in the airport. If you only knew what had to be finished first....

It's Christmas!! I'm going HOME!!!! Where it is WARM!! And there are fresh Krispy Kreme donuts and delicious Chick-fil-A sandwiches! Where I get to be with my mom and my kids can play with their grandparents! HOME!!!! YIPPY!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's okay to look like the Home Alone Family tonight...just don't look like them when you get off the plane with one less kid than you're supposed to have!

Laura said...

Enjoy your time in NC! I will be there next Tuesday!! Flying into RDU! :)
I would love a fresh Krispy Kreme doughnut :) Chick-Fil-A I can do without...we have that here..wink wink :)
Have a great trip!!!

UNKYBUNCH said...

Have a great time!! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time, you probably are, since I'm a little late! Merry Christmas

Mandi! said...

I hope your trip was even more than you were hoping for!

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that you get/got to see your most favorite sister in all the world!!!