Thursday, December 18, 2008
Bubba Benjamin
What a character! There is no lack of personality when it comes to my second child! Whether it is poking his brother's nose, exploring new toys, or just hanging out, Benjamin is an endless source of entertainment! And what an affectionate child! He loves to snuggle on the couch (he even asks to snuggle with me!) and he gives kisses smack on the mouth. Oh how I love my little big man!
(In case you were wondering, this is called constructive procrastination--I still need to pack!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm glad to see you're working your to do list in priority order :) It's actually wonderful for me to see that you also constructively procrastinate since I tend to think of you as the world's most organized, efficient, focused woman. Have a fantastic time at home...remember to act as excited over Mom's Christmas dinner as you do over Chick Fil A and Krispy Kreme.
Oh have fun with your family. Careful in the crazy airports. May God make your travel's sweet. Merry Christmas!!
Aren't little boys wonderful! Part of me is so thankful Nathan is still the only one:)! It sounds like we should get Benjamin and Nathan together...they would be great entertainment for everyone!
Can't wait to see you on Friday! Kris will be here, so that is GREAT! See you then friend!
Post a Comment