Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Still growing...
Those who know me best know that khakis and a black shirt (in whatever form and combination--shortsleeve, long sleeve, pants, shorts, skirts) is my favorite "outfit." It is not unrealistic to see that I have multiple black maternity shirts! The top picture is at 21 weeks in a size small. The bottom picture is at 38 weeks in a size large! :) The greatest part is that it is the same pair of pants! YEAY! I still don't know the total weight gain--I am waiting until I go into labor to step on the scale. I'm hoping I kept this pregnancy at 45 lbs--my smallest weight gain for any of the pregnancies. Instead of dreaming of a white Christmas, I'm dreaming of wearing my old clothes again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You look awesome! You don't even look like you gained that much! Hopefully you won't be gaining much longer:)! I finally met my doc yesterday! He seems personable. He said that he will start doing elective inductions at 38 weeks...hmmmm...Bryan's birthday is on the 29th of October and i'll be 28 weeks and 1 day. It is tempting! That would make three generations on that day...but is that playing God?:)
Post a Comment