I'm really hoping that Levi has dropped a little bit. Just for kicks, I measured my waistline last Friday. I was at 42" around. Last night I was at 43". It was crazy to think that I got 1" bigger in just four days, but in looking at my profile, I think the wee one has dropped a little. Although dropping is a pretty big deal for a first pregnancy, all it means right now is that I have a harder time walking and have to go potty more often!
My due date is just four weeks from tomorrow. I had another uneventful appointment on Monday that revealed that I'm measuring "on time." So I have scatter my "to dos" over the next few weeks, hoping to have most of the important stuff done in the next 2.5 weeks. The plan is to rest (and scrapbook!) for the remaining portion of the pregnancy. I know. Shocking news that I am planning to rest. Jeremy is rubbing off on me :) I've decided to stop working the last week of August, giving me a week and half to just take care of myself and the kiddos before Levi comes. Well, approximately. Who really knows these things?
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a fabulous day!
Post a Comment