Tuesday, July 15, 2008
My kitchen helper
Almost daily we have a choice as mothers--do we make memories and messes or do we just "get things done." I try to choose the memories :) On Sunday, after having mopped the kitchen floor in anticipation of 14 people arriving for Bible study, Hannah asked to help me make pizza. You may be able to tell in the picture that Hannah's pizza crust is rather, um, covered in flour. So was I. So was she. So was the floor. So was the counter. So were the floor mats. Everything was covered in flour. Including the smile on Hannah's face. It was priceless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You look great and beautiful! Hannah is by far one of the cutest little girls I have seen! p.s. you are invited to my "compound" anytime!!
I love Hannah's crinkled-up-nose picture! She is so precious!
So special. May the memory last forever for you both!
Post a Comment