Saturday, June 07, 2008
Look at what Daddy bought!
I sent Jeremy off to a few yard sales this morning. At the first yard sale he found this for $15. At the next yard sale he got this with this attached for $80!! (The second has been discontinued, so I couldn't get a picture of the two together.) I wasn't expecting this item to be as large as it was, and if I had gone to the yard sale I may not have bought it. And if we had gotten the big one first, we probably wouldn't have bought the small one. But how fun that we DO have them both now!! Between these toys and my sandbox, I am building my own compound like my friend Rachel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow!! Good shopping, Daddy!
Way to go Jeremy! Hannah, Benjamin and I will have a blast this summer!
I love the fact that now, when everyone reads this, they will think I am some fanatic who is building a compound!!! haha. love it. Also, those are some killer deals at a garage sale. I went this morning and got a kids Mongoose bike, and two helmets for $15 total. Love it.
Welcome back! And awesome purchases, Jeremy! About the loving a different area than where you are living- it took 5 years for me. All the while I knew this is where God wanted me. But I didn't feel a contentedness or even enjoyment until a few months ago. He is faithful.
How fun for the Kids. It must be nice to have yard space after living in Korea :) I can't believe that Hannah is almost 3. I remember going to her first birthday at MVV. Enjoy your summer.
With two of them maybe there won't be too much sibling confilct over whose turn it is to slide. That pool at the end looks mighty inviting from here (99 yesterday, more of the same today).
Awesome! I need to start hitting them! Budget in some garage sales!
Post a Comment