Sunday, March 02, 2008
Although I should have been downloading my pictures off my camera, I was looking at old pictures of Hannah instead. Can you believe that she was three weeks old here? Look at that hair? It still amazes me that she sleeps the same way now, at 2.5 years old as she did then with her mouth open. It was a lot of fun to look at the pictures, to see how similar (but not identical) that she and Benjamin look in their earlier baby pictures, and to see all of the girl clothes that I've forgotten that I have....and now it's time for sleep. I've spent much too much time being awake today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
oh so cute...I always get wrapped up in the pictures whenever I get the kiddos scrapbooks out!! Gotta get them up to date before it gets too late:)!! She does have a ton of hair...and I guess that is why her hair is so thick!
Post a Comment