Monday, February 25, 2008

Maybe

Maybe it's because I'm not sick anymore. Maybe because I can have a cup of coffee (or two!) in a day without rolling over in pain. Maybe because I got to play outside last week and go for walks and get exercise and sunshine. Maybe it's because I am shedding mommy-guilt over my hours worked in the office. Maybe because busy season if half-way over. Maybe it's because of the prayers of my friends. Maybe it's because of the emails that told me that I'm fighting with things that all women fight with. Most likely it's the grace of God because He knows how much I can handle. Whatever the reason, I'm doing MUCH better this week! I'm not longing to retreat to my bed (except to relieve the fatigue). I don't want to bury myself in the covers while praying and asking God to let me wake up in Heaven rather than waking up in Montana(!). I'm actually getting some things done (and you all know that accomplishing tasks is almost a hobby of mine!). Well, SOME things. My tax return has been half done for a month now...

Anyway, I just want to post a little sunshine on the blog rather than listing all of my blahs. I still have so much to figure out, so many questions that are left unanswered. But as I figure them out, I'm sure I'll be spewing forth what I"ve learned so that the poor souls who follow me in the steps of motherhood don't lose their mind quite as much as I am :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! Take it one day at a time. :) Love ya!

Summer said...

YEA LB! Hey, can I cash in my raincheck for dinner with ya sometime soon?

PS. I should share with you my intake (thoughts) on my little experience today. Very enlightening I tell ya!

Rachel Melone said...

Glad you are feeling better. Also, I would totally still be your friend even if you didn't bring any sunshine for awhile. That's life and it's hard. You are normal!!!! I think just letting people know where you are at and letting them pray for you and tell you your normal is therapy in itself. You are an awesome woman and mother, be encouraged.