In the past three weeks I have...
-made the curtains for my kitchen and toy room as well as a runner for our dining room table
-managed to take care of the kids for four days while Jeremy went off to the Highwood Mountains to hunt. How is it the kids always know when daddy is away and they stop sleeping??
-went to two different classes at Harvest Springs Community Church and, afterward, decided that this is the home for us (Can I tell you how glad I am that this four month process is over???)
-had three chiropractic visits (nothing like a good crack in the back!)
-went to two full days of tax update CPE
-started cleaning out the storage room of all of the stuff that I shoved away when our household goods got here from Korea
-set up my home office! FINALLY!
-rake leaves (and raked leaves and raked leaves!)
-cleaned the garage for Jeremy
-I'm sure there is more, but my brain hurts from working tonight
Jeremy had to rip out the shower in the downstairs bathroom as well as a third of the drywall. My parents come into town in 4.5 weeks, so he doesn't have too much time left to get all of this craziness done. Right now there is a big hole in the floor where he had to jackhammer through the concrete, the insulation is showing in the walls, and the tile hasn't even been purchased. We have a long way to go...but in good news, I realized that I have enough VT fabric to attempt to make a matching shower curtain! And for those who don't know, our entire basement decor is Virginia Tech, so we have to have a Hokie bathroom!
It seems that I go in spurts with blogging....I'll get really good and then WHAM! life happens. Just want to let you know that we are alive!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How is it that you wrote this blog BEFORE Wednesday? It's 11pm here on TUESDAY and I'm a time zone AHEAD of you!
Plus, aren't you suppose to be working?:) Good to know you've got a little bit of slacker in you somewhere...ha, ha!
Love you friend.
Me
hi LB :) remember me? :) you look like an amazing family, so cute together! just opened a blog as well :) greets&blessinxxx from germany, mirjam
SOOO glad to get the update - I have been checking your blog every few hours...No, I am not obsessive!! I am so glad all is going well in your world, and amazed at your productivity. Nowadays, I feel productive just being able to feed the kiddo all his meals each day!
Great to know you're still alive...I was wondering! Luvs~
Post a Comment