Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A small sampling




I've been wanting to (and trying to) post pictures for a while, but I've run into a lot of complications. And because I couldn't decide which fall pictures, baking pictures, and Benjamin pictures to upload, I decided just to put my favorites in web albums--at least for the grandma's :) Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mandi! said...

Those are great! How fun:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, do I miss the fall leaves. Its much too hot here (Okinawa) for it to feel like November.

God Bless...
The Dows

Cortney said...

Q-ties!!! I can't wait to get away from this house for a few hours on Friday! Maybe I'll actually get something done this time!

UNKYBUNCH said...

Are you having computer problems? Haven't heard from you in a while! We leave on Tuesday...I will hopefully have my cell phone on and will try giving you a call once we get back and on a normal schedule!!