To my fellow SAHMs in Great Falls...
I will soon be changing accronym from SAHM to WAHM. (But, really, what SAHM isn't a WAHM??) I got a job with a local accounting firm working 10 hours/week at home starting the first week of September. The only problem is that I need to spend approx. two afternoons in the office to get trained. I know this is the week after Labor Day, so some of you may be away on vacations. If you'll be in town, please email me if you could help me out. My "ideal" situation is to have Jeremy drop the (fed) kids off at your house at 12:30pm and pick them up no later than 5:00pm. They both nap from 1-3pm. I'm more than willing to babysit swap the time or compensate!
THANK YOU LADIES!!
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, if I lived up there, you could definetly drop your little ones off at my house! Good luck finding a babysitter!
Laura Beth
I do not think you remember me but i do remember you. I have been reading you blog for a while now. I have not ventured in to the blog world only myspace. NEWAY I am Cristen Cochran and I run a VERY small daycare out of my home, because i am a SAHM with a kindergartener so if you would like to chat..... email sewinmama@bresnan.net
I remember you from Katie G.'s Pampered Chef party and from church before you left for Korea. We joined the church in Jan of 2004. So we were new faces.
Hope to talk to you latter
Cristen
Post a Comment