Here at Osan AB, the concept of "family time" has a definition that, unfortunately, usually only consists of bedtime rituals and going to church on Sunday mornings, if you are lucky. This weekend has been a wonderful exception for the Rhodes Family! We not only have enjoyed bedtime book reading and Sunday morning church, but we went to McDonald's (a first for Benjamin!), and TWO trips to the playground together! It seems like a taste of what a "family" is suppose to be, a taste of what life will be like when we get back to the states, where work hours are consistent and untouched by the demands of a couple of Generals, dozens of Distinguished Vistors, and a pending operational inspection :)
I can't even imagine how much fun it will be to have a YARD! Grass!! Won't that be fun??
ps--I've tried to add this picture to the sidebar, and it always says there is an error in the upload. Do any of my computer savy friends know what I'm doing wrong??
No comments:
Post a Comment