In light of the blogs of my dear friends Amber (Joy Outloud) and Angela (Diapers and Stilletos)...
I don't spring clean. I move. I moved out the spring/summer of 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005 (I got to skip a few years!), 2006, and now in 2007. I told you that I haven't had a calm year in a while! When adding the times I moved in and out of college living locations to all of my other moves, the sum -total number of moves in my life is 16. That includes two addreses in Montana and three apartments in Korea. And people ask me why I keep all of the boxes my Pampered Chef items came in! Ha! I'll actually have to start spring cleaning once I "settle" somewhere. (I used to think that only houses settled!)
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is pretty crazy! So, where are you moving?
You know, I don't think I know what spring cleaning is either! I guess this year I might need to learn all about it....and rejoice that I can actually do such a thing!
Post a Comment