Friday, December 22, 2006

Slow schedules

Somehow it has happened. I've successfully cleared my schedule this week and have done nothing apart from being a mom, wife, and friend for three days now. Tomorrow's agenda? Make bread (in the bread machine), make a crust for a tart, and go to the Hospitality House. That's it. I can't remember the last time my schedule was so "light." I'm THRILLED!

Third trimester fatigue (plus the lingering affects of jet lag and ministry craziness) has just about wiped me out and I have gotten into a bit of self-preservation mode. Jeremy has significant time off over the next week and a half (which should help to average out the time he HASN'T been at home the past two weeks) and I might get to nap everyday!!

This is great!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray for Dayton, and hooray for naps. I really think I might need one today.

Anonymous said...

Yea for being in the states...and even more yea for being so close to faimly! I know how important and wonderful this is! And yea for little babies...when is Benjamin scheduled to arrive??