Ok, so I'm one of those people who have a George Foreman grill. My parents loved theirs, so I bought a small one at the Thrift Store on base for $5. I've used it to make hamburgers and hot dogs (because for most of our time here we were not permitted to use our grill on our patio). However, we eat those things on RARE occations (no pun intended) so the poor GF grill hardly ever got used. This is a travisty when considering the lack of kitchen space I lived with in the last apartment--how could I justify keeping it if I never used it? This is why it ended up in the Thrift Store to begin with...
Recently, Jeremy redeemed the GF. When his parents were here, he had me toast his sandwich in it. The combo of toasted homemade bread, hot meat and melted cheese has transformed my lunchtime experience. It is hard to make a sandwich now without using good ol' George's help! Today's tasty creation: Ham, pepperoni, mozzerella, lettuce, tomato, mustard. Yummy!
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You're pregnant and you can eat that without a case of Tums??? You go, LB! Did you have a side of wheat thins :)
Oh, I've been eating wheat thins for the past 24 hours!! :)
You are too cute! You have sucha way with words....ever thought about making a career out of it?!
And the sandwich sounds yummy!
I second Wendys' comment! You must have an iron stomach, or really past the nothing-sounds-good stage! How the little one doing?
Hi,
I broke out ours shortly after we got back home and christened it with a grilled ham and cheese. Yummy in my tummy!
Hurray for George F!
Hannah, remember to work on the periodic table a little each day!
Ne is number 10.
Post a Comment