Sunday, June 04, 2006
Gotta love the Air Force
This past weekend was really crazy for us. We were told on Friday that the Air Force could move us early--they would be here on Saturday! So, after Jeremy got the key to the new apartment we started packing up our kitchen stuff (which I would rather break than allow someone else to break) and our food stuff (which they won't move). We spent almost four hours working on this--and tearing up our house in the process--before we got a call telling us "I'm sorry, the person who arranged your move for tomorrow was unauthorized to do so. You aren't moving until July 31st!" So, we spent a good portion of this weekend trying to take advantage of having the key to the other apartment and moving some things out of the house so that we have more space when Jeremy's parents get here. And the cleaning! There was so much cleaning in my house to be done as a result of all of this. It was very frustrating. By the General's orders, we aren't allow to move ourselves in, so we have a key to two apartments and can't live in the one that we want to be in! I would love for God to provide a miracle and get us into the apartment before Jeremy's parents get here. Prayers? I would appreciate them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Going up three flights of stairs is such a pain! I do it every day myself! I am steadily praying that He moves quickly in your lives. It will be a breath of fresh air for you all to have more space and an elevator to boot!
We are praying hard!
Post a Comment