
I cannot describe the difference in my life between the second week of May and last week. I have gone from having days and days worth of responsibilities (and the accompanying 15-20 emails a day) to an empty to-do list and an empty inbox. It is great! I have actually had to time write a personal "projects" list AND to cross three of them off! I'm LOVING this! I know that this too shall pass, starting the first week of August. That is when we finally get to move into our new apartment. After we move, MOPS starts back up again. Before I know what is happening, it will be Christmas, and then it will be time to PSC from Korea. So in my mind I have two months to do all of the projects I want to do in 2006. At the rate my life is going, it may actually happen! (It helps to be picky with my choice of projects!)
1 comment:
you are so cute. I haven't had a week like that in way too long. GRRR!!
Post a Comment