Thursday, April 27, 2006

Return of the Mosquitos

Yep, they are back. They aren't as bad as the first time they came to the house, but Hannah's face looks like she has the chicken pox again. Good thing we get to move soon!! Yep, we are moving again. Only this time we are "Movin' on up!" as Weezy would say. They are opening a new apartment building on base so we get to trade our 800 sq foot three bedroom apartment in for an 1150 sq foot two bedroom apartment. We've never lived in a house so big! I'm so excited! We SHOULD be moved in before Jeremy's parents come in June. It's weird that in 24 hours we will be out of this apartment and in a different one. I'll keep you posted (no pun intended) on the details! I can't wait to show pictures!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

How fun! And you get to be the first ones to live there! Boo to the mosquitoes. Boo! Boo!

Anonymous said...

If you move BEFORE we get there, Nenang will be ecstatic!