


Hannah started pulling herself up three weeks ago. Of course, now the only thing she wants to do is standing. Stand by my chair at the dinner table. Stand by the couch. Standing on my legs. Stand, stand, stand. She has a round little belly, so she hasn't been able to balance without holding something so far. That makes my heart happy. Life with a walking child will be so much different than my life right now! Although, she hasn't caused nearly the craziness by crawling that I was anticipating. And our new house has NO STAIRS!! No more climbing 50 stairs to my front door. More more climbing stairs to the bedrooms. God knows the level of patience that I have, and I don't know how well I would handle having a little independent Hannah who wants to climb all 50 stairs herself everytime we came home from an outing. Praise God for such wonderful, simple gifts!!
1 comment:
I cannot wait to meet her!
Post a Comment