
I just can't help myself. Hannah is one of the most kissable babies in the world. And so, I kiss her very frequently. It should come as no surprise that the first real action that she has began to immitate from me is to give kisses. She likes to crawl up next to me while I'm on the floor and then crawl on top of me and "kiss" my face. Mind you, her kisses are open-mouth and saliva-laden, but she knows what she is doing and it gives her (and me!) so many giggles when she does!
4 comments:
Tell Cutie Pie to save some of those kisses for Granddaddy
she is getting so cute, and big. I can't wait to meet her. I love open-mouthed baby kisses. Judah still doesn't always remember to close his. Thnkfully, he doesn't have as much drool flowing from his mouth as he used to.
I miss you, I miss you. I would love to kiss those little Hannah cheeks. muuuah!
Hannah is absolutely beautiful! That's such a good thing that her one of the first acts she imitates is a kiss! What a testament to your loving home!
Post a Comment