Saturday, September 19, 2009

Since I'm not moving anytime soon...

I might as well just cut off all of my hair. I've realized, lately, that I love change. I've never really had to "create" change for myself--my life just naturally does it for me. It is a STRETCH for me (and a sign of my obedience to God!) to not have a move in my forseeable future. Feeling a bit isolated and, well, stuck, I need to find an outlet for change. Go-go-gadget scissors! Jeremy likes it a lot mre than he thought he would! So do I! (And, yes, Hannah went to watch--she's in the bottom corner of the last picture.)





Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Rachel Melone said...

You look great!!!

Angela said...

Oh, my goodness. I absoLUTEly love it. Yay for change! So many of (including me) get stuck in hair ruts when there is no reason to! Yay for change! Your bravery will inspire many others, I'm sure.

Cristen said...

It so must be in the air for us stay at home mommys I am scheduled to get my hair cut on Wed!!! Your cut looks GREAT!!!

Laura said...

I LOVE IT!! Good for you! You look GREAT!

UNKYBUNCH said...

Cute, Cute!! I'm all for chin length hair. For me, I think it makes me look younger!! I'm getting to the age that looking younger matters :)!!

Blalock said...

I love it! You look so good.

Christy said...

Fantabulous! Really! And I cut my hair recently and am loving short hair, too! You really really look lovely - shows that pretty face off to advantage.

Mary Thorson said...

Looks Great!! It totally suits your face. I haven't seen you with short hair since college...isn't that funny?

Cortney said...

Very fresh! I love it :)

Granddaddy said...

Hmm. Hannah didn't look too thrilled.
Hugs and Kisses.