Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Levi's hospital stay
We didn't manage to get the camera to the hospital when he was only in a diaper with the IV tubes, heart monitor cords, and oxygen cord. But just the IV is sad to look at! It was quite the weekend, and I'm so thankful that our children have been (and are) healthy and that trips to the hospital are an unusual thing in our lives. It is easy to sit in the hospital room and have a lot of sympathy for people who are there a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yikes! What happened? Hope he is feeling better and you are getting rest and lots of peace. :)
Oh, my gosh! Praying for you. PRAYING for you. Let us know what happened and how things are going when you get the chance.
oh how sad . . . you are right. that pic. just makes you want to cry . . . and realize the gift health is. :)
Poor boy! And poor family too as I'm sure it was hard for you guys to see Levi like that. But I'm glad he's better now!
Post a Comment