Monday, December 15, 2008

Hooray! It's Levi!





Poor Levi. Jeremy downloaded pics the other day and it had been two weeks since I had taken shots of my little man! I recommitted myself to documenting his little life, so here you go! He weighed 13 lbs 9oz in the hospital three weeks ago, so I'm guessing he is around 15 lbs right now. He was three months old last Thurday, and is almost in 6-9 month clothes! The best part is that he is sleeping through the night. He is going 10 hours at night between feedings and nursing every 4 hours during the day. (He nurses a bit more often in the evening to tank himself up for the long stretch, which doesn't bother me at all!) Hannah and Benjamin never blessed me like that :) he loves his playmat and giggles at the star in the middle of it. He is a very happy little guy and is all smiles at his brother and sister. And he'll have his first plane ride in just four days!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can see the day coming when his teachers will say to him, "You look just like your older brother."