Tuesday, November 25, 2008

7 Random things about me

1) I have now slept in a crib with my son (Levi).
2) I can only go one day without straightening my house--it drives me bonkers to have clutter around everywhere, although I don't mind visiting a cluttered house of a friend.
3) I want to live in another country again. I'm already tired of America.
4) I have hiked 50 miles in four days with a 35lb pack. And I loved it!
5) I miss the coffeeshop that I worked at in college. Mill Mountain. I haven't been there since spring 2004, and I haven't been there with Jeremy since we graduated almost eight years ago. I get to go visit in one month!!! Nothing brings more peace to my life than a cup of coffee in a coffeeshop with my journal and my bible.
6) This year is our first trip as a married couple to either of our parents' houses for Christmas. And it is the first time that Benjamin or Levi has been to our parents' houses. It is strange that we spent seven Christmases together but not in NC, and almost more weird that our almost-two-year-old has never been to his grandparents' house.
7) I have never been in the hospital for anything other than to be born or to give birth. And I didn't really have medication for any of those four visits, either!

Did you learn anything? :)

(Thanks, Mary! This was fun!)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

It's good to hear that we have a lot in common! I knew there was a reason that I liked you!! :)

Mandi! said...

You are one tough cookie!

Cortney said...

So glad about #2 :)

Anonymous said...

when are you going to be at Mill Mountain?!