Monday, July 07, 2008

The worst part of scrapbooking.

Journaling. I can't stand to journal. It's almost the entire point of the scrapbook--to document what life is like for my kids as they are growing up. But it takes so much time, doesn't add much to the page, and requires a lot of concentration (and memory!). And so, I'm VERY behind on my journaling. Which makes it even more painful. I want to get to the point where I journal AS I scrapbook (which isn't nearly as painful!). And I'm sure I"ll get there by the end of August. And then Levi will come, I'll have a few months "off" from getting to scrapbook, I'll fall behind on the pictures and further behind on the journaling. It will be so nice to only have one scrapbook going at a time!

I always seem to get the munchies when I scrapbook...

1 comment:

Mandi! said...

At least you're attempting to catch up before adding another one- I haven't even hit my wedding pictures! Good luck & have fun!