Saturday, June 14, 2008
The backyard...
Pretty fun, huh? :) Between the playsets and the sandbox, they can actually play in the backyard while I continuously trim the lilac bushes (that's a topic for another blog...) I love it! Maybe by the middle of July we can have a few pool days (not pictured). If only they could go back there by themselves... It will be a glorious day when I can just let my kids go outside to play by themselves. Our fence doesn't completely enclose the yard, and even if it did I still wouldn't feel comfortable because I can't see the backyard from the kitchen/living room. But, I want to be outside most of the time with them anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Looks like so much fun...I really want a swing set for our back yard, along with a pool and trampoline:)!! Anything to tire them out!!
Post a Comment