Do you follow stories from someone other than mainstream media? Had you heard about the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child before reading my blog? Do you know that Obama supports this legislation and, if passed, will give the government the responsibility to remove your child(ren) from your home if the government does not like the decisions you make as a parent?
Do you have any idea what the North American Union is, how far along our country is in terms of implementing this Union, or what the affect will be on your life?
Did you know that people are living in hiding in Germany in order to homeschool their children? And that the parents of seven children were recently jailed for homeschooling their children? That the education minister of Germany is quoted as saying that the government "has a legitimate interest in countering the rise of parallel societies that are based on religion or motivated by different world views and in integrating minorities into the population as a whole."
Did you know that in California a child will be punished in school for voicing their moral objection to the homosexual lifestyle?
Did you know that if a teenage boy in Colorado "feels" like a girl then it is against the law from preventing him from changing with the girls in the locker room or using the women's bathroom?
Do you know about One News Now, World Net Daily, or the Eagle Forum?
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And in Canada a lawyer actually took the case of a 12 year old who was told she couldn't go on a school camping trip because she broke the family's rules on Internet use by posting pictures of herself to a dating webstie...and WON. The judge said the punishment was excessive and ruled the girl had to be allowed to go on the trip. See the Friday, June 20 entry:
http://www.albertmohler.com/blog.php
Also, in the Colorado school district my children would attend if they were not homeschooled (but not the school) a 7 year old went to school last year as a boy and returned to school this year dressed and living as a girl, because "she" is a girl trapped in a boy's body.
http://www.zwire.com/site/index.cfm?newsid=19343530&BRD=2713&PAG=461&dept_id=559878&rfi=8
Hey LB,
Thanks for staying on top of this. I get the information from the parental rights amendment since you forwarded it to me (so thanks for that too), and I already knew about this legislation, but didn't raise my eyebrows until I found Obama supported it. This does not surprise me. I do find it concerning though since he is so popular. Also, given the rash of immoral laws being passed in California, where we now reside, it is time to do something about this. I am sending information to all my friends. I wish I had more TIME though!! Anyway, I hope you're all doing well. I'll get in touch when I have more time (ha! should be a little better once school is done.)
Beth Dowty
Post a Comment