Monday, May 12, 2008

The kitchen!!



For those who haven't seen the pictures, here are the updated before-and-after pics of the kitchen. Almost everything that we have planned to do is done. (Well, the tiling of the countertops and the new fridge will wait for 2011...). I LOVE it! What a Mother's Day present! I never want to leave the kitchen now. Not that I get to do much outside of the kitchen anyway :) It was, by far, the biggest project that we "had" to get done before Levi comes, and now that it is finished, both Jeremy & I feel so liberated!

4 comments:

Summer said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! I especially love the island....so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! That boy has been surprising and amazing me since 12/07/77! I expect you are the inspiration as well as the motivation for the discovery and uncovering of many hidden talents!

Unknown said...

It looks great! You two are quite the team:)

Cortney said...

I can't wait to pull up a stool over a nice cuppa joe (or Dr. Pepper)!
Looks great!