For those who don't already know, we are indeed pregnant with Rhodes baby #3. Jeremy has never been so excited in his life. (Wait a minute...the flight from Korea to the US when he was separating for the military might be a small challenge to that statement...) I'm excited about the little person but apprehensive that my energy and sanity will make it through the first year of their little life. That's when I just repeat "I trust you, Lord. I trust you." There are multiple reasons why God made pregnancy 9 months for humans, and I think mental preparation is one of them :)
So raise your glasses and let's toast! To another wonderful little life! To being one step closer to completing the composition of our family! To the last round of maternity clothes and stretch marks! To only one more labor!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah! Very excited to meet him or her. If anyone can do 3 kids 3 years old and under, you seem to be the best applicant for the job! In a couple of years you won't even remember the crazy days and sleepless nights! Wait a minute, I should be preaching to myself.....
Congrats on the wonderful news!! You're an amazing woman! Take care of yourself and start letting the kids help you around the house so you can get some rest!!
Yea, Yea!!!
Congratulations Rhodes Family!!!
Post a Comment