Monday, October 15, 2007
Working
After the kids have gone to bed, I take my cup of coffee in my new favorite mug (which I bought in Korea and will have a heck of a time replacing if something ever happens to it) and come downstairs. I piddle around the internet for a few minutes, read a few emails (that I never end of responding to...I'm sorry if you haven't received responses from me!), maybe read a blog or two, just as a small transition to the other side of my brain. I either turn on a movie that I can quote by heart (which is a very small collection) or I start a Family Life Today broadcast for some background noise. Then I log on through remote access to my workstation in the office I share with my friend Cheryl and I begin to work. Two hours later Benjamin wakes up and I take a break to nurse. Sometimes Jeremy works in the basement and I have a wee bit of interaction with him for the evening while I'm trying to find the elusive number that has thrown my work out of balance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment