Here are some pictures of what we've been up to this weekend. (Note how one of the only pictures of me has half of my head cut out.) We are headed to the Highwood Mountains tomorrow for our first hike in the States. Jeremy is so excited that he has packed everything, including making all of the food!
I commenced scrapbooking tonight, a task that will take me until Christmas to catch up on! I miss my dear scrapbooking friend desperately! (Why are you in NEBRASKA??) Any Great Falls girls want to come over and scrap with me on Friday? I need conversation to keep me awake for the hours needed to get some of these pictures in albums!
I started my accounting job this past Friday. I have two more days of "training" in the office this week and then they'll turn me loose to do some extended tax returns at home. I think I'm really going to enjoy this opportunity to continue in my profession. The REALLY fun thing is that I'm sharing an office with one of my best girlfriends :) How's that for a blessing?
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the photos! Big smiles all around! Yea!
Post a Comment