Only 10 more days until my due date. Not that I'm being impatient--I am feeling better now than I was a couple of weeks ago. But I've realized that if I tell myself that I'm not going into labor for another two weeks, I'll come with two weeks of "work" to do. So I allow myself to be in the "it could happen any day now" frame of mind. It is such a different experience to stay at home until I go into labor. (For those who don't remember, I stayed on base in Seoul for two weeks prior to Hannah's birth.) I get to pretend I'm "normal" until I go into labor. I'm LOVING it.
The unusual issue right now...I'll be tired and go to bed at night and then can't get to sleep for over an hour. Not that I'm uncomfortable, but I just can't get to sleep. Heaven help me if I wake up again in the middle of the night--the hour wait until I get back to sleep starts all over again.
So as the Psalmist would say, I'm waiting with expectation :)
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Praying that everything goes smoothly and that little Benjamin arrives with out any unpleasant surprises! We will be waiting for the first pictures of the little guy!
You are in my prayers and very excited for you that you don't have to stay in the stinky hospital for as long as you did last time. What a blessing.
Can't wait to see his first pictures!! Yea for babies!
waiting with you. It will be wonderful. I am so excited for you. I am continuing to fall in love with Caleb. It didn't come as easily as it did with Judah, but it is official now. I am smitten.
Post a Comment