Yesterday was great. People asked how our Christmas was (the typical chit-chat you have with people who don't know specific questions to ask you) and my answer was "Mine isn't over--Jeremy hasn't gone back to work yet!"
I woke up yesterday morning at 8:30 to Hannah having fun in the bathtub. Jeremy had already fed her breakfast and was giving her a bath. He basically took care of her all day apart from making her lunch and dinner. I not only slept in but I had a morning nap and an afternoon nap. (And I didn't have to wake up when Hannah got up!) By dinner at 5:30pm I had only been awake for 6.5 hours that day. It was WONDERFUL! When I went to bed that night I wasn't so exhausted that I couldn't sleep. If only everday could be so blissful!
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey, cute belly, chickie, it's about time. So glad you got to get some catch-up on sleep. Dan let me sleep in yesterday, too, and it was wonderful.
Post a Comment