Recently someone told me that "you are entitled to your opinion, I am entitled to my opinion." That was their way of saying "I think you are wrong, but believe it if you want to. If I let you believe what you want to believe then you can't try to change the way I believe." What a load of crap! Where do we get the idea that we are "entitled to our opinions"?? As far as I can tell, the Bible is the authority on Truth. If your "opinions" are supported by scripture, then they are not opinions but rather you are thinking Truth. If your "opinions" are not supported by scripture than you are wrong.
Somehow in the midst of the relativism of our society, people really do believe that they can think however they want to. This bothers me. Does it bother you? Just curious.
Thursday, June 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment