Monday, June 26, 2006
I thought it was gone
I got to do some tax returns this past spring. I really enjoyed them, but getting them all done was kind of tricky while taking care of Hannah and the house. Today one of the ladies I did a return for stopped by. She is having problems with the IRS because the person who did her return for 2003 didn't know what they are doing. (Note: If you have more than just a W2, don't go to the VITA program on base. They just can't handle it.) So, I'll be doing three amended returns and writing a letter to the IRS. I'm THRILLED! It makes me want to read tax changes and take some Continuing Professional Education in taxes just so I know what is going on in the world of taxation. I wish this would just die off so I wouldn't have to deal with these frustrated desires anymore. Not that I'm discontent with being at home with Hannah. But sometimes my brain just gets so excited to do what my brain really enjoys doing rather than what my heart enjoys doing. Who knows what God has in store for the future! I must stay ever ready for whatever opportunities come my way! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well...if you need to know how to get further information on education all of your CPA mail comes here so just let me know and I will save some for you!!!
Post a Comment