Sunday, February 19, 2006
Laugh out Loud
Do you ever think about how often (or how unoften--yes I know it isn't a word) you laugh outloud? Last Thursday I was in the car and I saw a forklift carrying a vending machine driving backward down the main road of our base. I laughed outloud. While at the chiropractor I heard my friend Becca singing a very silly song to Hannah and to her five month old Micah on the other end of the office. I laughed outloud. (To see pictures of Hannah and Micah go to the "Moments with Micah" blog on the sideboard and to the "Pictures with Hannah Rhodes" entry.) An hour later we had Micah and Hannah on the floor in Starbucks and they were on their hands and knees rocking back and forth like they were going to race crawling. I laughed outloud. That evening Hannah made spit bubbles with her cereal. Laughing, laughing, laughing. I realized that day that when I look for things that are funny, I find them. If I'm not looking, I miss them completely. So here's to the funny things in life--may your eyes be open to see them and your ears open to hear them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are awesome.
Post a Comment