
Here she is. My little Hannah Grace. Isn't she precious? Because of her entrance into the world I made a job change from a CPA to a Research Analyst in Child Development. It was a great change for me. My job is NEVER boring and I am always learning. I have an amazing network of professionals. Some are new to the field as well. Some are so experienced that they have earned the title of Senior Research Analyst. Some of my friends have three experiments they are currently working on. Jeremy and I are still wondering how many experiments we will pour ourselves into...
At any rate, my life has never made more sense than it has since she was born. Isn't it amazing how even the presence of children (not really anything they TRY to do) can cause us to realize what life is all about? Didn't Jesus try to tell us this a couple of thousand years ago?
1 comment:
What a cute experiment! I wish mine still slept like that. haha.
Post a Comment